Monday, June 13, 2011

The Purpose of my Ramblings

I decided to start a blog because I always feel like I have something to say and sometimes I think its funny or useful to other people.  That's what I like to think anyway.  This blog is intended to offer tips and tricks I have gleaned as a new older mother, provide me with a creative outlet, and relay some of the lighter sides of motherhood that only other parents understand.  There are times when something happens and I think to myself, if I were a bystander here, I would be laughing my ass off.  And there are other times when I do just laugh my ass off because its too comical, and its now my reality.  I have gone in 2 years from being a career woman, running an assisted living facility, to being a stay at home mom for 2 boys under 18 months old.  I hardly recognize myself let alone my life.  The moments are priceless and even if no one else cares to read what I have to say, one day my boys will enjoy hearing the stories and I may not be able to remember them all unless they are documented (see definition of zombie mom, previous post).  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment